cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Large Meeting to One Event

Trafn
Listener

I have the Pro Plan which I already prepaid annually through this year (2022).  On May 29th I'm hosting an event and would like to increase my room capacity from 100 to 500 just for this one event.  My questions are:

1. Can I do this?

2. How much does it cost?

3. How far ahead should I do this?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Peter_Uy
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Trafn ,

1. Yes, you can increase your meeting participant capacity from 100 participants by adding a Large Meeting Add-on.  We have two (2) Large Meeting Add-ons, up to 500 and 1000 participants 
2. Large Meeting 500 is $50 and $90 for 1000 participants, either for 1-month only, monthly recurring or monthly rate x 12 months

Peter_Uy_0-1648049419633.jpeg

3. Ideally for you to have it as early as now so you have it available in your Zoom Account.

If you choose the 1-month SKU, it will automatically cancel.

Please don't forget to hit the "like" button and "Accept as Solution" if the response provided answers your question.

We encourage you to continue using the Zoom Community for any Zoom-related questions or concerns you may have. 

Thank you and  be safe always!

Peter

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

zac2021

@Trafn I would suggest to please log a support ticket here to our Billing & Account Management team for further assistance. Once you have the ticket reference number, you can also get in touch with the support team by phone here.

-----------------
If this answers your questions/issues, please mark this as "Accept as Solution" or you may provide more feedback for us to understand more your issue.

Peter_Uy

Hello @Trafn ,

1. Yes, you can increase your meeting participant capacity from 100 participants by adding a Large Meeting Add-on.  We have two (2) Large Meeting Add-ons, up to 500 and 1000 participants 
2. Large Meeting 500 is $50 and $90 for 1000 participants, either for 1-month only, monthly recurring or monthly rate x 12 months

Peter_Uy_0-1648049419633.jpeg

3. Ideally for you to have it as early as now so you have it available in your Zoom Account.

If you choose the 1-month SKU, it will automatically cancel.

Please don't forget to hit the "like" button and "Accept as Solution" if the response provided answers your question.

We encourage you to continue using the Zoom Community for any Zoom-related questions or concerns you may have. 

Thank you and  be safe always!

Peter