cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add users

JackieChannVN
Listener

Can you tell me, when I upgrade to Pro account for $14.99/month. How many members can I invite to use with me at the Licensed level. And for each membership do I have to pay extra or just $14.99 per month

JackieChannVN_0-1637075090633.png

4 REPLIES 4

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

With a Pro account, you can have up to 9 users on the account that are licensed, but practically unlimited free (Basic) users. Keep in mind, for each additional license you need, you will have to edit your subscription and purchase more licenses. 

mdaum
Listener

so if i buy 2 licences, for 2 licenced users, does that mean that each licenced user can set up a meeting when they want, without interfering with the other? I'm asking this because I have a small business, there are 2 of us needing to use zoom, and so far we've been sharing the one licence, therefore never having meetings when the other one has one already scheduled. But now we need to be able to schedule our meeting whenever we want !

Bort

Yes, as long as you are both signed in to your respective profiles and scheduling your meetings on your separate profiles, you can each run meetings independently of each other, even with overlapping times. 

Perfect, thanks!