cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add to desktop client recurring meetings set by others

phpolicylady
Listener

My company has standing zoom calls every MWF. I have the outlook invitation, so I can join there. but there must be a way to add that to the desktop client (I think it should be possible anyway).

It's just annoying to have to open the invitation in my calendar, click the url that opens a new tab to finally open the desktop client for me to join the meeting.

Can I just integrate these recurring meetings that I did not create into my desktop client of zoom? All my meetings I create show up there, just not these I was invited to.

1 REPLY 1

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @phpolicylady 

By default, Zoom only has access to the meetings you've scheduled within your Zoom account. To have the desktop client also show other meetings that you've been invited to, you need to integrate your calendar with Zoom. With this done, Zoom will show all your calendar events on the desktop client, and if it is a Zoom meeting, provide the option to join the meeting directly from there, rather than opening that in your Outlook calendar. 

This support article can show you how to integrate your calendar with Zoom: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360000488243-Using-calendar-and-contacts-integration

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.