cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add one temporary licensed user

Biscut
Listener

I have a Zoom One Pro account (one license) that I pay yearly (as of last June).

I want to add one licensed user, but that person will only work here for one month.

I don't want to change my account to monthly. I've already paid annually, and it's still active.

The Basic plan is not an option because that person needs to host meetings longer than 40 minutes, and I need to add them as a cohost to initiate current reoccurring meetings on my account as well.

How do I add a single user for one month to my plan?

There doesn't seem to be an add-on option for this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Biscut
Listener

Yes, thank you. I'm aware of that, though I was hoping to get this fixed today. I didn't realize buying a license was going to take hours or days and be so complicated.

I may just not purchase anything and try to get by with a Basic account for the next month.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Jameswalter
Participant

Sign in to your Zoom account. Click User Management then click Users. Click Add Users. Input the details for the user or users and click Add.

Thank you. But I want to add someone currently not licensed. I've already added them in User Management, but I need a license.

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,

Looks like you can buy a license for a month. Can you try ?

https://zoom.us/pricing

Just a sample screenshot

sachinzoom_0-1675749518014.png

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

Biscut
Listener

Thank you. Maybe I can do it. But when I attempt it, Zoom changes all of my licenses to monthly.

This means I lose my discount for purchasing an annual plan. I don't want to do that.

I just want to add one additional license for one month.

Adding on temporary licenses seems like something many organizations would want to do. Isn't there a good option?

sachinzoom

Hi there,

That makes sense. I suggested chatting with the Billing team for some answers: ( Bottom of page )

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201806089

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

Biscut
Listener

Thank you again. Good idea. Unfortunately, though, I can only chat with a bot these days, which is not helpful at all. No option to talk to a human anymore—unless one is a larger business or higher-paying customer.

sachinzoom

Hi,

You can always open a support ticket with the query if you cant get hold of a billing person.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

sachinzoom_0-1675753529829.png

Biscut
Listener

Yes, thank you. I'm aware of that, though I was hoping to get this fixed today. I didn't realize buying a license was going to take hours or days and be so complicated.

I may just not purchase anything and try to get by with a Basic account for the next month.

sachinzoom

Hello,

Glad you have the answer and a plan ahead. 
If the response response, please accept my answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

What are the costs in money, for how long, to add a second host?

Can this be done for just one day?

How much time, hours , days, weeks to accomplish this appointment?

When this 2nd host is no longer necessary, how much will it cost in money to remove them from my account? How much will it cost in time to remove them from my account?