cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add New Language

Makis_Tilias
Listener

I wanna start and build the zoom meetings to another language that helps a lot of people in my country. I would like to translate to Greek language because we making meetings two times per week and will help us with old people in ur meetings. Can you help me out to find a way how to start and from where to start doing it? or even better if you approve it firstly. Thanks for your time!

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Makis_Tilias thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! A couple things, this article talks about how to enable language interpretation in your Zoom meetings, once it has been enabled by support so that you can configure it in the web portal

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360034919791-Using-Language-Interpretation-in-your-meeting...

Then if you go here you can open a support ticket to have the feature enabled for your account: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

That should get you going! 

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

View solution in original post

jeremyjustin

Ok great @Makis_Tilias it sounds like you have already opened a ticket and support should be getting back to you. 

For Greek, you can actually add Custom languages where you can type in whatever name you like and then it will show up in your list of languages. I cut this out of the support article

jeremyjustin_0-1643487152198.png

So you would enable the feature, once your support ticket has been finished, and add the Custom language "Greek." You would need to coordinate to have a language translator added to your meeting during scheduling so they get a join link, then on the day of your meeting your participants will see a button to allow them to join and choose Greek for the audio. 

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

jeremyjustin

@Makis_Tilias ok great! You are welcome. And if you already opened a ticket, you could go ahead and click “Accept as Solution” so we know. You can always post again on this thread or another one if you need further help! Thanks. 

5 REPLIES 5

jeremyjustin

Hi @Makis_Tilias thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! A couple things, this article talks about how to enable language interpretation in your Zoom meetings, once it has been enabled by support so that you can configure it in the web portal

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360034919791-Using-Language-Interpretation-in-your-meeting...

Then if you go here you can open a support ticket to have the feature enabled for your account: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

That should get you going! 

Makis_Tilias
Listener

Yes mate i open a ticket and try to communicate with someone who help me out with this task. I would like to add Greek as basically language to zoom so people from Greece can use it like everybody else. 😉 

jeremyjustin

Ok great @Makis_Tilias it sounds like you have already opened a ticket and support should be getting back to you. 

For Greek, you can actually add Custom languages where you can type in whatever name you like and then it will show up in your list of languages. I cut this out of the support article

jeremyjustin_0-1643487152198.png

So you would enable the feature, once your support ticket has been finished, and add the Custom language "Greek." You would need to coordinate to have a language translator added to your meeting during scheduling so they get a join link, then on the day of your meeting your participants will see a button to allow them to join and choose Greek for the audio. 

Makis_Tilias
Listener

This would be perfect! My people would love this feature! If i can do my custom language I'll be very happy! Im waiting to explore the majority of zoom futures!! Thank you for your answer and help! You are really helpful! 

jeremyjustin

@Makis_Tilias ok great! You are welcome. And if you already opened a ticket, you could go ahead and click “Accept as Solution” so we know. You can always post again on this thread or another one if you need further help! Thanks.