cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Add Google calendar item when creating a Zoom meeting

jenniferh
Listener

Hi 

I want to add a google calendar invitation automatically when I create a zoom meeting. Currently, my account creates an Outlook and Yahoo invitation that users can choose from. I need to add Google too (see attached image).

I did find the link for how to create a Zoom meeting within google but that is not what I am seeking.

Appreciate any help on this.

5 REPLIES 5

crchan123
Note Taker | Zoom Employee

Hi @jenniferh! Welcome to the Zoom Community, we're happy that you're here šŸ˜Š

I realized you haven't received a reply to your post. Are you still having this issue? If so, please check out the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSiMYsI3ps8

Let me know if this helps!

Hi @crchan123 

Thanks for the video link. I checked it out, but this does not resolve my question about how to add the Google invitation (in addition to Outlook and Yahoo) without using a Google account. When I create a meeting in Zoom, it appears I only have Outlook and Yahoo options; however some of the people I invite would like to have the Google invitation included as well. Please see the screenshot on the original post. Thank you

crchan123

Hi @jenniferh! I believe that the only way you would be able to send out this invite in Google Calendar is to create a Google account and connect it to Zoom. 

jenniferh
Listener

Hi @crchan123  Appreciate your reply. Does the Zoom meeting have to be sent out from a gmail account? Or, is it possible to create a gmail account and link it to the Zoom account I already have which uses a different (Outlook) email address?

crchan123

I believe your email needs to be the same on both accounts in order to be connected. However, you can still add the Zoom link to a calendar invite. When you create a google calendar invite (see screenshot below), you can copy and paste the zoom link you've already created into the Description section. Hope this helps!