cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Host Reports Missing Participant Names

jazzercisenrv
Listener

Hi, 

I have been using Active Host Reports for 2 years to track meeting attendance.  The last report I ran was 4/30/23.  When I went to follow the same steps today and generate a detail report, after reviewing it, a large number of the participants are not showing.  For example, it will show 8 participants as the count in the meeting and then only 2 names, one being the host name.  I was running it for all of May 2023, which I have run twice, and I also tried just running it for 2 weeks with the same result.  Has anyone else had this issue?  Is there another way around it?  

@Bri Is this something you can help me with?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @jazzercisenrv @jfl2 @David9234 welcome to the community! I did some research internally to see if there was anything related to your issue. 

@jazzercisenrv I did see you have a ticket opened with our internal Zoom support team, and I was able to chase that internally. 

I believe there was a fix implemented over this weekend on June 19, here are the release notes, may I ask if you are still having this issue? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

UltimateZoomie
Participant

I do not know anything about this as i never use the Active Host Reports feature,  but it would be better if you ask a Zoom Moderator.

Ultimate Zoomie (^.^)

I am new to Zoom community boards.  How do I ask a Zoom Moderator?

Go to a Zoom Moderator page, click on the Message button and then you can ask the Zoom Moderator.

Ultimate Zoomie (^.^)

@UltimateZoomie I'd be grateful if you could tell me how to get to a Zoom Moderator.

Thanks,

JL

@RN @Bri are examples of zoom moderators

Ultimate Zoomie (^.^)

David9234
Listener

Did you have any luck finding information on this issue? I am experiencing the same problem and Zoom "support" has not been helpful so far.

jfl2
Listener

Hey @jazzercisenrv , I'm having the same issue.  I don't have access to live support.

Did you submit a ticket on this behavior? or hear from anyone in support on this?

TheActive Host Report generated in the browser has access to the number of participants and you can click that number to see the names but for me that is not really a viable option given the volume of meetings I do weekly and all participants are guests.

So I'm very interested if you find a resolution to this.

Thanks,

JL

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @jazzercisenrv @jfl2 @David9234 welcome to the community! I did some research internally to see if there was anything related to your issue. 

@jazzercisenrv I did see you have a ticket opened with our internal Zoom support team, and I was able to chase that internally. 

I believe there was a fix implemented over this weekend on June 19, here are the release notes, may I ask if you are still having this issue? 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

It's working for me as well. (Relieved)

There was a lot of manual work to account for participants while this was broken.

Thank you for the fix!

David9234
Listener

Yes, it is working for me now. Interestingly, Zoom support initially told me that the Active Hosts report was not meant to export a list of participants and was was working as intended.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @David9234 interesting! Sorry for the information that was provided to you that may've been a bit confusing.

But when Generating Active Host reports from https://zoom.us/account/report/user as a Admin with the role to access the reports, or Owner, you are able to click on the # of participants 

Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 9.20.25 AM.png

After clicking, you will see a prompt'd window with the following data:

(which you are able to export, see names, emails, join/leave time, duration, whether they were external guest from the account, and if they were placed in the waiting room)

Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 9.21.30 AM.png

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Hi,

That link gives me Access restricted. (200) . I' m the paid owner/host of those meetings.

Thank you,