cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is Disabled. Please contact Support. (1,003)

Surya_85
Listener

Dear Teams,

I have notice that my account zoom was disabled. I am the admin.

and I have several record on cloud in this my account zoom.

can you help me in order to enable my account again?

thanks, 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Adanna_Zoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Dear Surya_85,

I've opened a support ticket and an agent will reach out to contact you via email. You should receive an email confirmation with the support ticket number shortly.

Thanks,
Adanna

View solution in original post

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi! If you're inquiring about the 1003 error code, please check out the recently revised article: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/5719824689421 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28

Adanna_Zoom

Dear Surya_85,

I've opened a support ticket and an agent will reach out to contact you via email. You should receive an email confirmation with the support ticket number shortly.

Thanks,
Adanna

Hi! I've encountered the same experience, my premium zoom account got disabled. May I ask your assistance regarding this matter? Thank you very much!

Hi I have encountered this issue with my google access.  Can I get some assistance?

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Near and @Fayiaz and welcome to the Zoom Community! For assistance with a disabled account, please contact the admin of your account or, if you are the admin on the account, please reach out to our support team here.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

Hello, I also encountered the same experience, my premium zoom account also got disabled. May I ask your assistance ASAP regarding this matter? Because I need this for work. Thank you very much!

(My zoom email is ***********, if you send tickets please send it to that email because I rarely open this email. Thank you)

Regards,

Zoom User.

my previous account got disable and i hv meeting recording in there i want to get it back how can i get it 

im also facing this issue,

Dear Team,

My account with email *********** (can I show the account? because I'm currently using a personal account) when logging in I get the display "Account is disabled. Please contact Support. (1.003)". Incidentally yesterday afternoon I was still able to use my premium account, but at 7pm yesterday I couldn't log in and even use it. Can I ask for help with this so I can use my premium account again?

Thank you.

Hi Adanna, 

My another Zoom Account was disabled suddenly without any notice too.

Any way to retrieve it back , as we have important recording in it.

Thanks 

Please help fo the same case account is disabled please contact support

For account ***********

Hello, Same issue here, we'd a premium account that was made normal a while ago due to very low usage & not used during the summer holidays. now account is disabled & after opening a ticket was told there was violation of section 3. I can assure that there is no violation & the account was simply closed as in the case of the other complaints mentioned in this thread.

I'd put a ticket but the ticket is missing now --> an error message when clicking the link ->

oops

The page you were looking for doesn't exist

Please reactivate the account asap as that is our usual contact number for meetings.

Your request (#15452649) has been updated. Reply to this email or follow the link above.

hostnijmegen_0-1664043774893.jpeg

Zoom Trust and Safety (Zoom)

Sep 23, 2022, 23:52 GMT+2

Hi there,

We’ve detected an issue with your account that violated our Terms of Service and Community Standards. In particular, this issue violated section 3d of the Zoom Terms of Service and resulted in a permanent block on your account.

Regards, 
Zoom Trust and Safety

Hi, I have the same issues, and I have requested appeal to open it but still can't and it says violated the term 3d. How do I get my account back? I believe that I haven't done anything to break the t&c.

I've encountered the same issue. Can I get assistance? My gmail account used is ***********. Thank you!

same here 

Hello, I also encountered the same experience, my premium zoom account also got disabled.

(My zoom email is ***********, if you send tickets please send it to that email because I rarely open this email. Thank you)

Can you do the same with me please?

RaymondW
Listener

We have exactly same problem recently. I'm the administrator of our company's ZOOM account. We subscribe ZOOM from "https://zoom.us" every year since 2018, but yesterday I got this error message when I try to log in. We have 5 meeting rooms, and all of them was disabled.

2022-12-14 10 30 19.png

My account, with two zoom users, were disabled without warning and without specific reason on 13, Dec. 2022. I received an email that told me I could appeal afterward. Then, I tried to appeal against the decision but went nowhere... and when I email the Zoom Support, they said it was 'out of the jurisdiction as a support team".

I don't even know what I was meant to have done wrong or what did I violate!!

What is the problem???

Anyone who encounter this and know how to get this clarify and resolved? Please help...!

Same here! my account was disabled on 13 Dec 2022 too! without any warning or specific reason, it just disabled us, after appealing through email, support says they rejected my appeal after "careful consideration", who knows what are they referring to??

same here

without any notice

I just paid one year plan

then my account was disabled since Dec. 18

Hi everyone, I got my account back yesterday. I submitted appeals six times in total. Zoom said "a block was inadvertently placed on your account." HOWEVER, I paid one-year membership in Nov. 2022. When I got my account back, my one-year plan was not!

RaymondW
Listener

After one week, my account is still disabled.

I've tried submitted appeals more than 5 times, open two support tickets,

They just rejected my appeal or told me they are sorry but they cannot help.

What's going on with ZOOM?

I have submitted appeals twice. They reject me as well. I just brought one year plan. I used it on Monday normally with my colleagues. Suddenly, Zoom disabled my account.

I have submitted appeals almost 10 times, they still block my account, and don't know the reason.

Maharani29
Listener

Hi! I've encountered the same experience, my premium zoom suddenly got disabled. May I ask your assistance regarding this matter? Thank you very much!

ChamilK1
Listener

Hello

I have notice that some of my zoom account zoom was disabled. I am the admin.

ChamilK1
Listener

Hello

I have notice that some of my zoom account zoom was disabled. I am the admin.

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi! If you're inquiring about the 1003 error code, please check out the recently revised article: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/5719824689421 

Bri
Zoom Community Team