cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account disabled.

poco88
Listener

2 days agog, I tried to sign  on to my account with my MacBook Pro OSMavrick  and I got a message saying account has been disabled. I am a paid subscriber and I did not receive any inform from Zoom  canceling my account or if it needed to be renewed.     Account disabled   Please contact support. (1,003)

The desktop zoom app also does not work  when I try to open it, run it or access my account   I get  "An unknown error occurred.  error code 1132.   

I installed, reinstalled, updated the app and zoom program but I still get this error.   it tells me to join through the browser. and I do not like to use it because of safari browser  issues.     

I can access zoom only mobile app on my iPhone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @poco88 For assistance with error code 1132, please contact Zoom Trust & Safety at https://zoom.us/appeals

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

brianmusic
Listener

Hi, and welcome to the start of your zoom problems. Firstly, zoom are very reluctant to discuss error 1132 with customers. You’ll find very little info on the net too. Basically, you’ve violated some zoom rule  somewhere along the way. But here’s the humdinger: they’ve disabled your MacBook  too (is this why they won’t discuss it?…)

if you try to create a backup account on that device, you won’t budge the 1132 error. You’ll never again be able to run the zoom app/program on your Mac  till someone at zoom lifts the block on your account. 
BTW, this info took me about a week to discover. I’ve had no emails from zoom telling me I’m banned, and I’ve had nothing except an automated response from the Appeals dept, who are apparently the only ones who can deal with this (according to a mod on here). You’ll be in a queue for a month. …

There are many posts currently on here re the 1132 error. If it makes you feel better, you’re not alone. I have a licensed account and I’m really angry about my ban, which I earned by helping zoom catch zoom bombers. After this episode, I won’t be reporting any more bombers to them: it’s not worth my inconvenience. The bombers have won…The lack of support and information  has been, and continues to be, shocking. Good luck with your case: you’re going to need it.

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @poco88 For assistance with error code 1132, please contact Zoom Trust & Safety at https://zoom.us/appeals

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?