cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUDIO

NITHIKAGARWAL
Listener

HELLO, I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT WHENEVER I JOIN A ZOOM MEETING AND CONNECT THE BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS, THE MEETING GETS DISCONNECTED. THE EARPHONES WORK WELL WITH GOOGLE MEET AND YOUTUBE. EVEN IM MY OTHER LAPTOP THEY WORKED PROPERLY WITH ZOM BUT IN THIS LAPTOP THEY DO NOT WORK. KINDLY RESOLVE THIS.

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @NITHIKAGARWAL can you please share the device you're using Zoom on? Can try the following for troubleshooting speaker issues suggested by our KB on Troubleshooting speaker or microphone issues on your mobile device. If you cannot hear other participants in a Zoom meeting, follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue.

• Ensure your speaker is turned on. If you see the speaker icon in the top-left corner is turned off, tap it to turn on your speaker:
  • Increase the volume on your mobile device using the volume buttons or notification panel. Even if the speaker is turned on in Zoom, your device's volume might be set to mute or vibrate only.
  • Try using earphones or a headset with a built-in microphone.
  • Restart your mobile device.
  • Reinstall Zoom from the Apple App Store or Google Play
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

kahori81
Listener

Hi,

I often forefront the same issue with audio. What I have learnt from my sudden disconnect issue is bluetooth is riskier than wired. Therefore, I switched to wired. Still, the issue happened again during the session so I quickly unlugged my wired headset and shifted to laptop builtin system. This way enables you to continue the important meetings without logging out from your meeting.  Worth trying it. Good luck.

kahori81
Listener

Hi,

Today, I got another audio sudden disconnection with my wired headset mic/speaker. This'll happen again so highly recommend that you get ready mobile along to your important meetings as a backup. Laptop and mobile connect simultaneously save your life. That way enables you to quickly switch over to your mobile for audio. Laptop still can use for visual sharing connection.

We can live up with "risks" as some are not avoidable, to be honest.