cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASAP Accidently used "record to zoom" as a basic account

acie1
Listener

I didn't know that record to cloud option is only for premium accounts so I used the "record to cloud" option to record our class' Zoom meeting because I thought my computer lacks space. I was set as host by my teacher to record the zoom and was also told to set 3 of my classmates as co-hosts. I also tried to look at the Recordings page here on my web but it just shows descriptions about cloud recording. How can I able to recover this recording? Is it saved to my cloud? Can I recover it by upgrading to a premium account? huhuhu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArvinG
Participant | Zoom Employee
Hey there! Normally if you were assigned as the host in that meeting then the recording should still stay with the original host (Your teacher). The recording can be found in your teacher’s Zoom web portal (assuming that they are a licensed user).

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".
If you have further questions, please reply, we're happy to help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArvinG
Hey there! Normally if you were assigned as the host in that meeting then the recording should still stay with the original host (Your teacher). The recording can be found in your teacher’s Zoom web portal (assuming that they are a licensed user).

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".
If you have further questions, please reply, we're happy to help.

Thank you so much for the answer. I reached out to my teacher and she told me that it was saved in her account. 😄