Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AD Sync Tool

ca-siyamalavarn
Listener

we are going to implement the AD Sync Tool in our landscape. we have users account in different folders in LDAP,(eg: normal user accounts and admin accounts are in different OU) how do we setup the Base configuration?
ldap.servers[0].base=

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @ca-siyamalavarn, if you haven't already I would suggest looking into the KB article on Managing the AD Sync Tool. Looking into the Prerequisites for the AD Sync Tool on LDAP services and the LDAP/AD settings

Hope this helps! 

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@ca-siyamalavarn I also see you have ticket #13104197 open, I would proceed to get support from our Support team as they can get this issue resolved for you! Let me know once you've come to a solution for this configuration! 

Thanks!

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️