cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A way for Invitees to skip registration for meeting

ITHelpdesk
Listener

Hi,

I would like to know if there`s anyway for those i personally invite into my meeting , skip the whole registration step if i have it enabled?

4 REPLIES 4

TomZoomie
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hello ITHelpDesk! 

To have certain participants skip the registration process for Zoom meetings, simply inform them of the meeting ID and passcode. 

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Unfortunately, that will not work. If registration is enabled, manually entering the meeting ID and passcode will just redirect the participant to the registration page. Participants can only join with their unique join URL provided by the registration process. 

TomZoomie
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

@Bort you can bypass the registration by using the meeting ID and passcode for Zoom meetings. You're referring to Webinars, which will redirect participants to register for the event. 

Hi, I was curious if there is a way to bypass the registration by now? We have a User Group that insists on using Zoom webinars for their meetings but when trying to manually enter the meeting ID, we are still prompted to register for the meeting. After registering, we are instructed to download and run the Zoom client but that is not an available function on the conference room system.