cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A member can't access any recordings

journey2wellnes
Listener

I have a member who cannot access any of the recordings from her Windows laptop if the registration requirement is turned on. She has always been able to in the past and it just stopped working last week. She is the only person that this happens to and I have not changed any settings on my end. Everyone else can access it fine as normal. If I turn off the registration requirement, she can view it, but I need this to be kept on so I can keep track of viewers. She clicks the link, enters the registration info, clicks the "I am not a robot" box and, for everyone else, it then asks for a password but for her, it just loops back to asking her to register again and again. She checked to make sure her zoom, chrome and laptop were all up to date. Uninstalled and reinstalled zoom. It has nothing to do with her account because she can access it from her phone. It is only her laptop that has stopped working. I would appreciate if anyone has any other suggestions that I could give her. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

journey2wellnes
Listener

Just for extra information, she can access the LIVE meetings with the registration, password, etc...  This is only happening on the recordings.

jojo_44
Listener

That is exactly what happened to me too! I accessed the recordings normally before but after the last update, I've faced this problem and the recordings only work on my phone... 

Elissa
Listener

I am experiencing the same problem on my MacBook Air, after I enter the registration info and click the reCAPTCHA it doesn't go to the password page, just loops back asking me to register again & again.  I have no problem accessing live meetings, just the recordings. I can access the recordings on my iPad and iPhone but they're much smaller screens.  Desperately looking for a solution.