cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3RD Party Screen Recorder In Use - Zoom Participants Cannot Hear My Voice

MADE
Listener

Hi

Does anyone know how to solve this problem.

When I use a 3RD Party Screen Recorder like Mobizen, when I started a new Zoom meeting, the other party (participant) cannot hear my voice. But when I stop my screen recording, they can hear my voice. How to solve this problem ? Plse reply fast as I need to record a very important meeting . I tried all ways even contacting Samsung Service Centre but none can help me. I am using Samsung Galaxy J7 to do the Zoom meeting & also recording.

Thanks

Madeline

1 REPLY 1

js2mas
Listener

Hello Madeline,

It seems that the issue you are experiencing might be related to the audio settings of the screen recording app interfering with the audio settings of the Zoom meeting. Here are a few things you can try to solve this problem:

1. Check the audio settings of Mobizen: Make sure that the audio recording option is enabled in the Mobizen app, and that the audio source is set to "system audio" or "internal audio." You can usually find these settings in the app's recording options or settings menu.

2. Check the audio settings of Zoom: Make sure that the audio input and output devices are set correctly in the Zoom app. You can do this by going to Zoom's settings menu, selecting the "Audio" tab, and making sure that the correct microphone and speakers are selected.

3. Use a different screen recording app: If the issue persists, try using a different screen recording app that is known to work well with Zoom, such as AZ Screen Recorder or DU Recorder.

4. Apart from the third-party apps, you might try the built-in options for Samsung to record screen. I will share a link with you, there 5 ways to record a screen on your Samsung device. You may find some ways to do without any error: https://www.samsunger.com/2023/05/how-to-record-screen-on-samsung.html 
  5. Use a different device: If none of the above solutions work, try using a different device to host the Zoom meeting and record the screen, such as a laptop or desktop computer.

I hope one of these solutions helps you solve the problem and allows you to successfully record your important meeting.