cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2FA / Two_Factor / 2 factor / one-time password (OTP) - Cannot disable menu security option missing

wq
Listener

I cannot even get as far as other threads where people report that it is not turning off.

Official support page...

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360038247071-Managing-two-factor-authentication-2FA-#h_17e...

...it says:

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Advanced then Security.

here should be a [security] heading under [advanced].

When logged in, from a desktop browers, on my web portal, on the left hand vertical menu, there is:

Admin 

>blah

>blah2

﹀ Advanced
App Marketplace
Branding
Single Sign-On
Integration

1. So where is the " Security" subheading? I want to turn it off ALL extra security. If I lose or give out my password then let me suffer. All of this insane default security forced on everybody.

2. How is it that your own documentation doesn't match a generic seeming use case (mine)? I use only two different devices but may use the Zoom app and web portal on different browsers.  

2 REPLIES 2

FitnessJunky
Listener

This setting is not visible on my account either

wq
Listener

I've now discovered that there are two issues. Two factor is appearing on my UI now and is disabled but I am still getting emails with subject "Code for signing in to Zoom" that expire in 10 minutes!

Let us turn this off! Put the off link into the email.

For example: Click here if you never want to be bothered by this confirmation email and accept the risk. You can change this back in settings etc