cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#200 error Livestream a zoom meeting on facebook

Loraine
Listener

Hi there, 

I would like some assistance in figuring out why my zoom meeting won't stream in my facebook groups (it does work on my pages and  on my timeline.

I checked all that could be a problem. I am the admin in the group. Zoom is added as an app. In my zoom settings, I'm allowing zoom to livestream in FB and allow custom live streaming.

I have cleared my browser cache and cookies. What could be the problem??

This is the error message I get:

(#200) Subject does not have permission to create live video on this group

Loraine

7 REPLIES 7

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Loraine, before attempting the following you must be a Facebook Group Admin to take these steps below:

Go to the Facebook group

2. On the left side of the screen, select Settings

3. Look for Apps under Manage Advanced Settings

4. Click on Add Apps

5. Then search for Zoom and Add it\

Hope this helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hi -

I'm having the same problem.  Zoom let's me choose the specific group, but when I click the "Go Live" button then it gives me the permission error.  I have the Zoom apps in that Group's Settings already there, set up, and approved by me as admin. 

I noticed that the apps had two zooms listed. I added both and now mine works. 🤷🏽‍

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Loraine, just checking in on my reply! Was this able to resolve the error 200 message? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I’m still getting the error and I’ve tried everything you mentioned. 

Were you able to find a resolution?  I am having a similar issue but the 200 permissions error is gone.  Now it just says permissions error (i'll attach a pic)

slockha
Listener

Were you able to find a resolution?  I am having a similar issue but the 200 permissions error is gone.  Now it just says permissions error (i'll attach a pic)