cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

link meeting about diferent zoom meetings

lhenao12
Listener

hello zoom

We have 3 zoom meeting type products and this difficulty appears on the invitation link:

In 2 Meetings that we have, the link is generated as follows:
https://user1.zoom.us/j/1234567890
Features:

in the third Meeting generate the lin like this:
https://zoom.us/j/0123456789

with these 2 Meetings that we have. We are using the link for the url schemas in zoom and it works without problems, but the other url (Third Meeting) cannot be used for the zoom schema since I have problems opening them directly in the mobile browser, in order to launch the mobile app of zoom

How can I solve this problem?
Any account settings?

any account update?

Thank you for your attention and any feedback.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

lhenao12
Listener

Hello colegs

I think the error was on our side, by omitting to test with this url that generates the accounts we have, since in past meetings we had this problem with an older version, and we have already updated it and we have no problems with the schema the urls

Thank you for your answer. Thanks for your interest.

Thanks!!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@lhenao12 Are all 3 meeting links generated for the same accounts?  Not that it should matter since they are all valid URLs, but the first 2 look like they are for an account with a vanity URL and the 3rd looks like it is an account without the vanity.

Just to verify I tested a meeting in my mobile browser (chrome) using the 3rd format and it opened the app up correctly.  If I used DuckDuckGo, it did prompt me to join however.

lhenao12
Listener

Hello colegs

I think the error was on our side, by omitting to test with this url that generates the accounts we have, since in past meetings we had this problem with an older version, and we have already updated it and we have no problems with the schema the urls

Thank you for your answer. Thanks for your interest.

Thanks!!