cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connecting doodle to zoom

balint_30301
Listener

Hi,

I was trying to connect my doodle to zoom, and accidentally declined, when I got a popup to link the two.

When I try to connect the two again, i get a 4700 error message.

It feels like zoom blocked doodle for me, but I can' find a surface to unblock it.

Can someone help solve this issue?

Bálint

6 REPLIES 6

balint_30301
Listener

Hi,

issue was solved, I just needed 24 hours

SuzyQ
Listener

Same thing happened to me. Is it possible to integrated Doodle in Zoom?

somsalat
Listener

l also just received this exact same error: "Oops! We were unable to complete your request. Please try again. (4,700)"  when trying to connect Zoom to Doodle.

SuzyQ
Listener

J'ai constaté qu'il faut attendre un bon 24 heures.....

somsalat
Listener

I'm sorry, but waiting 24 hours is not a developer working on a solution. For example, since I posted my initial comment, I've already deployed the Doodle poll, 11 people voted, and we've selected the time. I had to manually send out the Zoom meeting info, but Doodle doesn't allow links in email sent out after a poll closes, so I'm trying to find a workaround, because Doodle also doesn't let you see the email addresses of people who participate in your polls (poll was deployed in a forum). Is anyone from Zoom or Doodle actually working on a solution? 

Je ne suis pas un développeur. Je suis une personne qui a le même problème que vous. J'ai essayé 3-4 fois sans succès avec une erreur 4700. Finalement 24 heures plus tard cela a fonctionné. Bonne journée!