cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom link through Slack

hkaplan
Listener

We use slack for everything at my company and all of the sudden we are unable to do the command '/zoom + enter' and a link appears for someone. Do we know why this is or how to get this connected? Attached is the error that we receive when trying to send a Zoom link through our Slack channels.

4 REPLIES 4

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Its likely that the account admin needs to re-configure and reauthorize the Zoom Slack integration. 

Thank you for your advice....Do you know the steps on how to do that? I thought that we tried to reauthorize but it didn't work.

Bort

The best I can provide is the Slack documentation: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4418682867725

There isn't anything specific to reauthorization, but reinstalling the Slack integration should do the same thing. 

angelhart
Listener
Its most important for the account admin to reauthorized your slack account for integration.

Use Zoom in Slack
  1. From any conversation, click the plus icon next to the message field.
  2. Search for and select /zoom from the menu to add the slash command to the message field.
  3. Send the message. All members of the channel or direct message will see a prompt to join.
  4. Click Join to start the meeting.