cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Games Keep Opening in Browser Instead of App?

TracyZoom
Listener

I'm struggling to get games working so that I can play with family/friends - I installed LGN poker, and it opens up right in the Zoom program along with the meeting of friends who are trying to play together. However, for my friend, every time she goes to open the game in the Zoom meeting, it redirects to a browser and just says in the Zoom meeting itself "LGN Poker is open in your browser. Please position your browser window next to Zoom to play"

This is becoming very frustrating, as some people who want to connect via Zoom and play are not very technologically savvy and don't want to have to juggle multiple windows. Also, one of us doesn't have to do this, and it seems to work fine directly in the Zoom program whlie others are required to use a browswer.

Does anyone know why this might be so that we can get the game to work for everyone directly in the Zoom program?

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @TracyZoom, I'd reach out to the Developer Support for the game to see what your friend can do when trying to join in the client rather than the browser, you can reach out to LGN Poker support here https://play.livegamenight.com/support

I would also maybe Uninstall LGN Games for Zoom and reinstall LGN Games for Zoom

Let me know if they're able to help! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!