cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Add-in for Microsoft Teams

budstrauss
Listener

We have a user in our organization who is unable to use the Zoom add-in with Microsoft Teams. They are able to launch the add-in and sign in successfully using SSO, but then when they navigate to the Meetings tab, they are presented with an "Internal Server Error"

8 REPLIES 8

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @budstrauss, thank you for making your first post to the Zoom community! For this issue could you please have them completely uninstall/reinstall the Zoom desktop client and integrate then integrate the Zoom add-on to see if that fixes the issue? To uninstall please follow this help article https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362983-How-to-uninstall-Zoom and to install again just go to zoom.us/download!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Thanks Carla. Here are all of the troubleshooting steps we have tried so far:

1. Microsoft Office uninstall/reinstall
  2. Microsoft Teams uninstall/reinstall
  3. Zoom uninstall/reinstall
  4. Clear Teams cache (
  5. Office > check for updates > up to date
  6. Zoom > check for updates > up to date
  7. Teams > check for updates > up to date
  8. Tried adding the Zoom add-in through Teams in the web. Issue persists
  9. Office repair
  10. Added First Name and Last Name to Zoom profile since they were missing when we looked at the account
  11. Outlook > File > Options > Calendar. Tried settings this to Zoom, Teams, and toggling off. Issue persists.
  12. Tried a different network
  13. Tried resetting network settings on laptop
  14. Help Desk claims that Mitkumar tried this option on a different machine altogether and is still running into the issue.

Ok

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @budstrauss ,  this information is really helpful! I was going to create a support ticket for you so that our support team could help troubleshoot, but I see you beat me to it 🙂 

If you can, please update this thread when you come to a resoltuion. I think it would be really helpful for other community members that may be going through the same error. Hope to get an update soon!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

We have a user in our organization who is unable to use the Zoom add-in with Microsoft Teams. They are able to launch the add-in and sign in successfully using SSO, but then when they navigate to the Meetings tab, they are presented with an "Internal Server Error"

Hi @richardhensen , thank you for your contribution this this thread! Has the user tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Zoom app within Teams?

Keep me updated! 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

Jones-Joes
Listener
Thanks for sharing good information. But you also need to know I have a problem with my  . Can you solve it?

Jones-Joes
Listener
Thanks for sharing good information. But you also need to know I have a problem with my captured tracks. Can you solve it?