cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see "My Admin Dashboard" in App Management

cmcdaniel524
Listener

We have a user that is requesting pre-approval for an app integration. These requests can be handled in the My Admin Dashboard of the Marketplace, but I cannot see the dashboard even though I am an admin of the account. I have attached pictures to show what my screen looks like vs what the Zoom support page shows (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360032447812-Managing-the-Zoom-App-Marketplace). Is this a feature that needs to be turned on? Is there a level higher than admin that we need access to?

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @cmcdaniel524, thank you for posting for the first time and providing us with the details 🙂

When the user requested the app integration did you receive an email from noreply@zoom.us with further details about the request or did any admin on the account?

Keep me posted!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hey, thanks for the response. I did not receive an e-mail from ***********. Neither did the other admins on the account. 

In this case, please read over this article: Pre-approving and approving apps in Zoom App Marketplace

This article will go over the steps to pre-approving apps via the Zoom Marketplace. 

I hope this helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?