cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slack: /zoom doesn't work

sorn-gohku
Listener

We're using Zoom in my organization, but lately, the /zoom command has stopped working in Slack. After writing the command and pressing Enter/Return, I get the message "Sorry, can't handle your request right now. Please try again later." (see attached picture). 

What can I do here? 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

fingersdancing
Attendee

I had the same issue and stumped me.  

I was able to get around this by logging out and then back in Slack.  

/zoom logout

/zoom config

Hope that helps 🙂 

View solution in original post

JasonGermaine
Listener

I hit the same issues as above stating "Unable to log you out. You are currently using an account level zoom app authorized by your admin. Please contact your admin for details."

Issuing the following command, /zoom join me,  provided me with a CTA to re-authorize my slack account with zoom & it is back working now. 

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

natasham
Listener

I am having the exact same issue. Did you find out how to resolve it?

dannydwarren
Listener

I'm in the same boat. Have been for more than a week.

fingersdancing
Attendee

I had the same issue and stumped me.  

I was able to get around this by logging out and then back in Slack.  

/zoom logout

/zoom config

Hope that helps 🙂 

These two commands solved it instantly. Thank you a ton!

Awesome, thanks! This solved it (although I had to involve our admin to allow me to re-authorize the Zoom-Slack integration after logging out, so keep this in mind, y'all). 

Also, I didn't need to use the /zoom config command. I simply hit /zoom after re-authorizing the integration, and everything went well. 

Thanks again 🙌

Hello , when I try those commands /zoom logout and/zoom config I get these message "Unable to log you out. You are currently using an account level zoom app authorized by your admin. Please contact your admin for details." Any idea? Thank you!

sagi
Listener

same for me.

jes0
Listener

i think my org changed some of my zoom setting when giving me a license that led to this happening for me, this fixed it thx!

ArberS
Listener

Hello , when I try those commands /zoom logout and/zoom config I get these message "Unable to log you out. You are currently using an account level zoom app authorized by your admin. Please contact your admin for details." Any idea? Thank you!

JasonGermaine
Listener

I hit the same issues as above stating "Unable to log you out. You are currently using an account level zoom app authorized by your admin. Please contact your admin for details."

Issuing the following command, /zoom join me,  provided me with a CTA to re-authorize my slack account with zoom & it is back working now. 

L BOZO

Matthe
Listener

None of these work from what I have experienced with a particular user. Have even gone full nuclear and removed all aspects of Slack and re-installed.

We are fully integrated with Okta and user has no other issues

I'm in the same boat. The solutions were verified a year ago but don't seem to work now. Our set up won't allow for the /zoom log out command to work either - giving the above stated "Unable to log you out. You are currently using an account level zoom app authorized by your admin. Please contact your admin for details."

Interested to see if we have any new solutions.

Matthe
Listener

Zoom will have to fix the user account, that was our solution.

I'm trying to fix this issue for a couple users. Do you know what they did exactly? Or how I can get them to do the same thing?