cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandadoc Not Working

AEP_Mediation
Listener

I am new to zoom. I will be holding zoom mediations, where I create contracts and agreements between parties to be submitted to a Court and result in a Court Order. I have looked into many of the electronic signing apps, and I am currently testing out Pandadoc. I am able to screen share Pandadoc documents, and meeting goers are able to doodle and sign with the little on-screen stylus; but, the signature does not remain. So, I try sending an invite for the other users to interact within the doc, with actual electronic signature aspects, but they don't get the invite. My screen has a popup that states an invite has been sent, and I see it in my chat box, but the other users do not. And, their chat box does not display same. HELP!

P.S. If you do this sort of meeting where documents need official signatures, please advise me on what you use and/or think is best. For now, on a super tight budget. Please and thank you.

J

1 REPLY 1

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

I am not familiar with the Pandadoc, but I know we also recently released the DocuSign eSignature Zoom App, which may suit your needs more. 

As for participants not seeing the invite on their end, they are likely joining from a device that does not yet support Zoom Apps, such as the mobile app, the web client, or maybe they are just on an older version of the desktop client. Zoom Apps currently only work for the Windows and macOS version of the Zoom desktop client, version 5.7.3 or higher.