cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My "Zoom Apps" page don't load

Scorpin
Listener

Hi, I can't see any apps from my Zoom desktop client. When I click on the Apps button, it just keep loading indefinitely, and the same occours when I try it inside a call. I don't see any help in the FAQ section or Google, so... Can someone help me, please? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Scorpin - @Headmuck posted a work-around for a similar sounding problem here that you might want to try.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Scorpin
Listener

I already tried to restart my pc and re-install Zoom to the latest version, btw, I forget to say it and now I can't edit my first message 😅

Scorpin
Listener

Guys? Really no one can help me? I have to open a ticket then?

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Scorpin! Are you the admin for your account? 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi, yes, is my personal account.

colegs

@Scorpin - @Headmuck posted a work-around for a similar sounding problem here that you might want to try.

Lol, ok, it worked.... Is this an already knowed bug or are the devs working on it? Thank you anyway.

colegs

Yes, it is a known bug, although I do not have the estimated release date for a fix.  All credit goes to @Headmuck for chasing it down the first time!

Ok, I just saw this answer in the same thread: https://community.zoom.com/t5/Marketplace/Zoom-game-Apps-won-t-open/m-p/41948/highlight/true#M602

So it seems to be released "tentatively for May 11, 2022", right?

colegs

I am not sure where that date came from, but taking 'tentatively' with a grain of salt, that would be a good estimate based on when it was reported.

Ok, thank you very much, I hope the bug will be fixed soon. I'll mark this as resolved. See you 🙂