cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Streaming to Facebook and Instagram

patriciadaboh
Listener

I was sent the tutorial about streaming to Facebook, but it's not thorough.  Has anyone used Zoom to stream live (or even prerecorded) to Facebook and Instagram at the same time?  If so, can you share information about how you set that up.  I have a paid subscription, so I should be able to do it.  

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3

Lifelighter_Tom
Listener

I wish.  So far haven't found it.  Seems that we need third part software to stream to both simultaneously.  But I hope that I am wrong.

mohammad_salman
Listener

Hello patriciadaboh,

Live streaming your Zoom meetings to Facebook and Instagram can significantly extend your reach and audience engagement. To stream to Facebook, you can use Zoom's built-in "Live on Facebook" option in the meeting controls. For Instagram, because it doesn't natively support streaming from third-party apps, you would need to use additional software that can capture your Zoom meeting and stream it to Instagram, like OBS Studio or similar broadcasting tools.

zoom fb live.png

Please note that for Instagram, this may not be straightforward due to its limitations and restrictions on live streaming from desktops, and it's essential to comply with Instagram's terms of service when using third-party tools.

For detailed instructions on setting up your live stream to Facebook through Zoom, you can visit Zoom's Help Center here https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0061523

jackdavid09
Listener

Yes, it's possible to stream live or prerecorded content from Zoom to both Facebook and Instagram simultaneously. With a paid subscription, you can set this up. However, detailed instructions would depend on your specific setup and preferences. You may need to explore Zoom's documentation or contact their support for guidance tailored to your needs.