What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use for online dealing and sending money?

musalik
Listener

Hey!

I have working in Boston for Boston Liquidation Services

So now I wanted to give live calls but payment before the lecture on my services, is there any way in zoom for payment integrated type thing?

If so how can I avail.

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @musalik –

Interesting use case for Zoom meetings!  I’m not aware of any mechanism in Zoom to enforce a pre-payment for a one-on-one event. Obviously there are registration options for Meetings and Webinars scheduled in advance, but these are typically intended for larger group presentations, and you’d have to go with Zoom Events for Zoom to collect payments – a heavy lift for what you need. 

You might consider this offering from Calendly:

https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002674754#stripe-0-0
You could set up a Zoom-only meeting type, set the window of time you are available, set up a Stripe payment (I think PayPal is also an option), set up workflow tasks to remind the attendee of date and time along with the Zoom link, and enable other Calendly options to facilitate such things as time between meetings and maximum number of meetings per day. I’ve used Calendly for almost a year now – and while I don’t use the pe-payment model, both I and my clients are very happy with the ease of use and Zoom integration. 

Ray - "Old Desert Lizard" / GoodClix.com
Please like any post that helped you; please mark solutions so others can find them!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @musalik just adding to Ray's reply! You also have the ability to host OnZoom events

and set up tickets for attendees, with the correct Zoom plan

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️