cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete product from shopping cart

maggischarf
Listener

Hello, I need help deleting a product from the shopping cart. I cannot find a delete button! Thank you so much!

6 REPLIES 6

Squrlz
Listener

My question also. I keep getting spam emails telling me there is an item in my shopping cart and that I should complete the transaction. I never put the item in my shopping cart -- and when I delete the quantity or try to reset it to 0, it's automatically reset to 1. This makes a terrible impression on the user: It comes across as pushy and manipulative.

DerbyMitch
Listener

I am having the same issue.  Does anyone know how to solve this?

Barkl
Listener

There is no way to remove items from your cart.  You will receive the no-reply emails until your death.  There is also no way to get support on this issue from Zoom unless you purchase a license so you are completely and totally hosed. 

flaviabonomo
Listener

Same situation!! Very annoying! 

Nisha1
Listener

To delete a product from your shopping cart, navigate to the shopping cart page on the website you are using for online shopping. Review the list of items in your cart and locate the specific product you want to remove. Look for a delete or remove option next to the item and click on it. The product will be deleted from your shopping cart, and the total amount or quantity will be adjusted accordingly.

There is literally no delete/remove button next to the item on the Zoom shopping cart. Pretty much what everyone has been saying here. The item is stuck there until you buy it....