cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Redirect error!

SNC23
Listener

I keep getting this message when I try to download the Eleos Health App for Zoom and Luma for Zoom -- Invalid redirect URL. Explore marketplace. Has anybody else had this problem?  If yes, Does anybody know what to do?

5 REPLIES 5

shaneatzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

hi @SNC23 

are you currently logged into those applications in your web-browser? while we would expect that the authorization flow would handle this gracefully, if you could check this to troubleshoot please.  

If this does solve your problem, please be sure to accept this as the solution here. 

Thanks!

Please be sure to mark 'accept as solution' if this answered your question and thanks for using Zoom!

Shane
Architect @ Zoom

I am going to need steps explaining how to do that. Thank you for your help!

From,

Sarah Cornett

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @SNC23, it looks like you have a response from @shaneatzoom. We want to ensure you get the answer to your topic. If this was helpful, don't forget to click the 'Accept as Solution'. Thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

SNC23
Listener

I am going to need steps explaining how to do that.

Thank you for your help!

From,

Sarah Cornett

shaneatzoom

Hi Sarah

Simply open Eleos or Luma's web page in your browser and log in to them normally.  Once you've done that, try the add flow again through the Zoom app.  If this still doesn't work (we had trouble loading Eleos as well but had no problem with Luma), we'd recommend reaching out to Eleos or Luma to continue the troubleshooting as we don't have the same visibility once you're inside of thier app.

Thanks!

Please be sure to mark 'accept as solution' if this answered your question and thanks for using Zoom!

Shane
Architect @ Zoom