cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-deleting feature with Zapier

CPFsystem
Listener

Hello all,

I have been using the Zapier integration with Zoom and Google Drive for several months, and it has been working beautifully. It copies all my cloud recordings directly to the designated folder in my GD.

The trouble is, my Zoom queue fills up quite quickly. We have 1G free storage, and this is often exceeded before the system has time to recognize it and send us a warning email. I would love for Zapier to also be able to delete a Zoom recording once it has been transferred to the GD folder. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could accomplish this? 

The built-in auto-delete feature in Zoom will not help, as the queue gets filled in a matter of hours, not days, and the Zoom feature only allows you to select "delete after X amount of days".

2 REPLIES 2

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@CPFsystem 

Unfortunately, Zapier controls the Zoom Events they support on their platform, and they currently do not have anything for recording deleting.  If you were able to branch out of Zapier, you would have options to call APIs directly, but that would require code on your side.

MichaelMessmer
Listener

Hey there! I am doing the same thing, moving zoom cloud recordings to GD for storage and access and I don't want to be bothered by having to delete zoom recordings manually. Zoom has a feature that allows you to delete recordings after so many days. I've attached a screenshot.