cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps not showing in any participants control bar

Susan5
Listener

I have a zoom meeting already scheduled and in progress. I see apps on my control bar as the host but none of the participants see it on their control bar. They all have zoom downloaded and have updated to the latest version.. any ideas? 
thanks! 

8 REPLIES 8

ChrisO
Note Taker

Installing additional apps to work with your Zoom app does not make them available to others who join your meeting. There are also certain features "hosts" can see that participants can't ie. the ability to start and control breakout rooms.

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

Susan5
Listener

Thanks Chris- To clarify- the apps button is not showing on the control bar and it should be. They have the desktop client downloaded and it's updated. Anyone should be able to see the apps button whether or not they have added any from the marketplace or not. I've done further research and it appears to be connected to the fact that my meeting required zoom registration but I can't figure out why yet. Any insight there? Thanks! When I created a test meeting this morning -1 requiring authentication and 1 requiring registration, the registration piece seems to be the issue. 

susan 

I have a similar question or issue. I have updated Linux Debian and have the Zoom Pro version. I do not see the apps button in my taskbar. Looking for a solution. 

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

The apps button on the desktop client is something that can be enabled or disabled by a Zoom owner or Zoom admin. If allowed by the owner or admin, the user may also need to enable the Zoom app button in their own account settings. Many organizations do not allow the Zoom apps button to appear due to security or privacy concerns.

Account admins can control access to the Zoom Apps button on the desktop client and mobile app at the account, group, and user levels.”

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 12.12.22 PM.png

Zoom support article 

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0057669 

Regards,

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

laow934
Listener

I recently istalled the zoom app but it was not working on my phone as well as its website working but may be any apk sile help us is it possible?

lolajo
Listener

I recently installed the Zoom app, but it wasn't functioning on my phone apartments for rent in baabda, and even the website was not working. Could using an APK file possibly resolve this issue?

scottmartin
Listener

I have a similar question or issue. I have updated Linux Debian and have the Zoom Pro version. I do not see the apps button in my taskbar. Looking for a solution.

charlesdaniel
Listener

I have a similar question or issue related to Linux Debian and the Zoom Pro version. Despite updating, I am unable to locate the apps button in my taskbar. Seeking a solution to this, I wonder if anyone has encountered a similar challenge. On a different note, let's discuss the benefits of skateboarding, a topic that adds a refreshing perspective to our conversations.