cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added apps don't show under My Apps - Who is the Admin of my account needed for approving added apps

Carsten
Listener

I am using my own paid zoom account but when trying to add apps (Kahoot and others) I need to click the pre approval button and thus approval from my "admin". Who is that admin?

The added app does not show under My apps. 

I can open Kahoot in Zoom after having selected it from the list of apps. 

However, when starting the Kahoot it is not automatically shared with the Zoom participants as the instructions promise.

I wonder whether this problem starts that the app is not under My Apps.

When opening the Zoom App Marketplace, the page is caught up in a loop and does not get out or does anythings.

Any ideas? Many thanks!!

1 REPLY 1

GreggG_aka_4G
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello Carsten -

If you are using your own paid account, you are the admin. I'm attaching a support article that will walk you through getting started with Zoom Apps and hopefully put you in a happier spot when the need arises to use them.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360061554732-Getting-started-with-Zoom-Apps-

I will show you from the marketplace where to go so that you can pre-approve the apps then install them in your client when the need comes to use the application in the meetings experience.

GreggG_aka_4G_0-1643324282199.png

GreggG_aka_4G_1-1643324354011.png

GreggG_aka_4G_2-1643324398827.png

Let us know if you need additional help.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit too.

Gregg Glowinski