cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

several accounts on one email

maximilien
Listener

Hi,

Early on, I had an account with my company1 with email1 through SSO1. Then my company resigned their plan, turning email1 into a free account, and I got a new account with company2, email2 through SSO2. Then another company3 signed me up again with email1 (no typo) through SSO3.

Guess what, the whole thing confused the system...

Now whenever I try to sign in with email1, I get a screen telling me:

"Update Account Information

The domain associated with your email address has been claimed by Admin. To retain access to your Zoom account, please select an action below. Learn More"

with option to consolidate into account (can't figure out which account it's talking about), or update email (sure!)

I tried every possible path through the following screens (it's been running for a few months). Eventually, I get to log in with the new account if I tell it to "skip for this time", but it keeps bugging me each time I log in (and that has to happen quite often because company3 has an authentication timeout of 2h).

Anyone can help? How can I get in touch with actual account support?

Many thanks,

Max

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @maximilien! I see that you were able to get this resolved within your case by attaching an address of your choice to the plan.

I will go ahead and close this thread. Thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @maximilien! I see that you were able to get this resolved within your case by attaching an address of your choice to the plan.

I will go ahead and close this thread. Thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!