cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom crashing when I share my share my screen

smtaillard
Listener

I have windows 10 and in the past few weeks zoom has been constantly crashing when I try to switch what screen my participants are seeing. Sometimes it will reconnect automatically, but there are times that it kicks me out of the meetings completely. Luckily I can reclaim my host status and continue the meeting. Any ideas on how to correct this? Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

alporitz
Listener

I am having the same problem.  Someone told me to uncheck "Hardware Acceleration," but I cannot find that setting.  It is supposed to be in advanced video settings...

cmaloney
Listener

I just gave that a try! Thank you - we will see if it works the next time we have a large group 🙂 For the settings, it is in advanced, in the VIDEO ^ (settings) (advanced) - then I just unchecked video processing, receiving video & sending video.

Chinym
Listener

Hi I have Window 10 , when i share screen then zoom always crash, other people cannot see my screen and sometimes log me out from the meeting, is there any solution for this issue?

Freddi_G
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

What Zoom client version are you using? Is it the web version? You can disable hardware acceleration in Windows 10 from Control Panel > DIsplay > Change Display settings > Advanced Display Settings >Troubleshooting > Change settings > Move slider to none.