cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT: I'm a student who needs her account unbanned

PleaseIneedhelp
Listener

I have a personal zoom account and one linked to my university. The university one has some of premium features I think but I'm not entirely sure since I cannot access it anymore.

I had a group presentation that required recording. I was using zoom to record my segment.I think I got banned due to repeatedly starting meeting and ending them to convert batches of recordings in my attempts to get a decent recording for my project.

At some point 2 or 3 hours ago, I could no longer log into my university zoom account. The theory that I got banned due to too many recordings being considered an abuse of the system was brought up by my siblings. 

Please, I need to know how to fix this. I need that account for university-restricted classes.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

@PleaseIneedhelp this is not a Zoom issued error.

You can look into https://support.google.com/a/answer/6301076?hl=en for more info on the SAML app error messages under '403 app_not_enabled_for_user'. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

icrew
Attendee

You need to get in touch with your university’s IT help desk—they’re really the only ones that can resolve this for you. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @PleaseIneedhelp, I'd advise you to reach out to the Account Admin or Owner of the Zoom account for further insight as to the status of your Zoom account.

IF you're prompt any specific error code and don't mind sharing I can provide you next steps. Thanks! 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

@RN this is the error that pops up.

@PleaseIneedhelp this is not a Zoom issued error.

You can look into https://support.google.com/a/answer/6301076?hl=en for more info on the SAML app error messages under '403 app_not_enabled_for_user'. 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

I've gotten in contact with the school and the issue's been resolved. Thank you.

icrew
Attendee

You need to get in touch with your university’s IT help desk—they’re really the only ones that can resolve this for you. 

I have and the issue's been resolved. Thank you.