cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supporting for teachers in Vietnam

phamkyanh
Listener

Teachers in Vienam are not supported with the policy "lifted the 40-minute meeting limit on free Basic accounts for K-12 schools". We have to pay money to buy accounts with ".edu" ending, such as moet.edu.vn. I wonder if Zoom staff know about that? I mean that your supporting policy is giving unfair money to some persons? Your policy is complicated but is not tight so we, teachers in Vietnam, have to use money from very low salary to pay for that. Your policy is encouraging cheating and illegal actions. There are many websites selling education accounts and we have to pay money if we need to use in teaching.

We ask for from our schools but there is no reply. There is no supporting from education department.

We would like you can have a chanel to prove ourselves we indeed are teachers with some pics or paper.

Thanks for reading  and for all.

2 REPLIES 2

edunetwork
Listener

Hi Long,

You should connect to Repu-Zoom VietnamPartner (https://zoom.org.vn) to help you,

We are EduNetwork and we are using Zoom Meeting Pro that provided by Repu Zoom

professorvn
Listener

I'm sorry to hear that teachers in Vietnam are not supported with the policy of lifting the 40-minute meeting limit on free Basic accounts for K-12 schools. As an AI language model, I do not have access to information on Zoom's policies regarding this matter. However, I can suggest a few things you can do:

1. Contact Zoom support: You can reach out to Zoom's support team and explain the situation to them. They may be able to provide more information on their policies and offer assistance.

2. Advocate for change: You can also try to raise awareness of this issue and advocate for change in your local education department or government.

3. Look for alternative solutions: There may be other video conferencing platforms that offer free or low-cost options for teachers in Vietnam. Research and explore these options to see if they meet your needs.

I hope these suggestions are helpful, and I wish you the best of luck in finding a solution that works for you. You should connect to Repu - Zoom Vietnam Partner (https://professorvn.net/) to help you, 
professorvn.net