cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggested functionality for breakout rooms

PEDanielsen
Listener

Hi,

I'm using Zoom when teaching and depend on breakout rooms for group work. The feature is excellent for my purposes but I lack the opportunity to monitor all groups at once, like a tradisjonell classroom situation.

My idea is that when breakout rooms have been activated, they should pop-up as live footage together on my screen and sound from a specific room would only be activated when hoovering over the live image with the cursor.

This would enable me to navigate smoothly between group discussions and enter swiftly when I see students need guidance.

This would make Zoom almost unbeatable!

BR Peter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Arps
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

At this time, all feature requests are managed within our https://zoom.us/feed submission form. We encourage you to submit this idea there, where the information will reach the relevant product team for review.

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thanks! Rick

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Arps

At this time, all feature requests are managed within our https://zoom.us/feed submission form. We encourage you to submit this idea there, where the information will reach the relevant product team for review.

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thanks! Rick

TamaraSuttle
Listener

love this idea!

nsheetz
Listener

I used to be able to set up the breakout rooms on my computer, share my screen and then also sign in on my phone and thereby pop into the breakout rooms to listen in. This hasn't been working very well since recent updates. This is a needed function for teachers.

crissyd
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hi @nsheetz ! Please check this article to see the prerequisites for managing meeting breakout rooms.