cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local recording not showing speaker/teacher in top right corner

BeauSanders-GTC
Listener

For the past two plus years, like most teachers in America, I have been using Zoom to have online virtual classes.  I have always recorded the class meetings locally and then posted them on my website for students. For the first couple of years Zoom included the teacher/speaker in a small window in the top right corner while I shared my computer screen to the class in the local recordings. This was great because I tend to use my hands and a facial expression a lot during lectures.

Now the teacher/speaker window is not included in local recordings. The same thing happens no matter which computer system I am on when I teach the class. The teacher/speaker window is available while the class is live, but not in the local recordings. I searched the internet for an explanation and looked for help so I can fix the problem, but I have not found one. 

Please share with me how I can get the teacher/speaker window back in the top right corner of local recordings. 

Thank you in advance for your help.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Patricia_B
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Could you check if the settings in blue are still enabled in your Zoom client?

Patricia_B_0-1654013876625.png

If this helped, please remember to click on the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

BeauSanders-GTC
Listener

Fantastic. That fixed the problem. I will mark this thread as solved.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Patricia_B

Could you check if the settings in blue are still enabled in your Zoom client?

Patricia_B_0-1654013876625.png

If this helped, please remember to click on the "Accept as Solution" button below.

BeauSanders-GTC
Listener

Fantastic. That fixed the problem. I will mark this thread as solved.