cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don’t want to record students' gallery screen when I record my lectures.

SK7
Listener

Hi! I don’t want to record students' gallery screen when I record my lectures. I have been using dual monitors.  In my left monitor, I am looking at my students and at the same time, my right monitor, I am sharing my lecture slides with my students. I just want to record my lectures with the slides only, although I can look at students. Is there any option? I have tried several times. But I couldn’t find it.

Although I put gallery view screen in my left monitor, I have found that my students gallery screen has been recorded automatically on my lecture slides any way.

I know if I close my students’ gallery screen, I can record my lectures with me alone. But if I do this, I cannot see what my students are doing at that time. So, I want to share my students with live lecture environment while encouraging their participation.

Thank you.

SK

4 REPLIES 4

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@SK7 are you using cloud recording or local recording?  If you have access to cloud recording, you can update which formats you would like to record in within the Recording settings of your profile.

Hi colleges! Thank you for your explanation. I used to record my lectures using local recording. Yes, it works in cloud recording. I wish I can record my lectures while looking at my students, using local recording, too. 

All the best,

SK

Freddi_G

SK7
Listener

Thank! Freddi-G

SK