cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy New Year from Uruguay!

valentinoFvet
Listener

How to open different Zoom accounts in a browser to use them simultaneously? Either on PC or android mobile Does anyone know?
I manage zoom accounts for teachers Thank you very much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

I recommend you reach out to your Zoom Sales Account Manager.  They can help coordinate a meeting with an SE and/or CSM to dig in deeper and help find some solutions for you.  For example, using the Zoom Dashboard to find any live meeting in your account and join as a co-host for support purposes...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Dan_ZoomSE

Hello @valentinoFvet,

If you want/need to sign in to the Zoom Portal as different users at the same time, you would need to use separate browsers or a Private/Incognito window/tab for each user.

Alternatively, if the different teachers that you manage accounts for are all part of the same Zoom Organization, then you could use Scheduling Privileges to be able to schedule and start meetings on behalf of the other users.

Please see the linked Support Article below regarding Scheduling Privileges:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362803-Scheduling-privilege

If this resolves your question, please click the Accept as Solution button at the bottom of this message so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

valentinoFvet
Listener

Thanks Dan for answering.
In part it is what we do but it does not solve the supervision and assistance dynamics.
That is why I am looking for a multi session solution.

Thanks
Greetings

Dan_ZoomSE

Are you  wanting to join multiple meetings at the same time as different users?

We currently open meetings on seven different accounts. We pass host roles and if they don't need anything else, we leave the meeting. But many times they call again because they do not know how to do some things they need or they lose the host role because they leave the meeting and ask to restart it later, etc, etc, etc.

So you have to open and close to enter another account, dozens of times every day every day.

It benefits us to save sessions with the username and password and open them with an auto login or something even to be able to have them open simultaneously

Something I got with the Vivaldi browser that at least reminds me of username and pass and allows me to easily autocomplete.

But it is not a definitive solution.

Greetings
and thanks for asking

Dan_ZoomSE

I recommend you reach out to your Zoom Sales Account Manager.  They can help coordinate a meeting with an SE and/or CSM to dig in deeper and help find some solutions for you.  For example, using the Zoom Dashboard to find any live meeting in your account and join as a co-host for support purposes...