cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that, how many users, who are working at my company, use Zoom Pro?

Selin
Listener

Im working at an agency, I should know that how many users, who have "ywistanbul" mail extensions, have Zoom Pro accounts and do they use their accounts regularly or not. How can I see that? 

5 REPLIES 5

peav
Listener

Via the Dashboard you can track usage: Dashboard - Zoom

Via User Management (User Management - Zoom) it is possible to filter based on license type. "Licensed" = Zoom Pro. "Basic" = Zoom free, but still managed under Zoom Admin for your organization.

Selin
Listener

Thanks for your return, but it is not answer my question 😕

Alright, now I believe I understand what you are looking for.

Unfortunately the reports available only cover one month, but for example for inactive users it is possible to export a csv-file covering six months. Import that csv into Excel and sort filter out "ywistanbul"

Reports are here: Reports - Zoom

For Zoom Pro, my reply above still stands.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Selin, was @peav able to solve your issue? If so, don't forget to click the Accept as solution button next to the correct reply! Thank you!  

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

davidhurt
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Selin are you looking for who outside of your account is using Zoom?

If so, Zoom can't disclose that info due to our privacy policy. If you are looking to consolidate all users under one account, check out this article on claiming ownership of a domain and forcing consolidation (requires Business or higher subscription): https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360035969131-Account-consolidation-with-associated-domains

If you'd like to talk to your sales rep about this further and discuss options, please fill out this form: https://explore.zoom.us/en/contactsales/

Thanks,

David