cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically Enrolled in Zoom Healthcare?

cjohansson
Listener

I have a BAA from Zoom in order to be HIPAA compliant. Are we automatically enrolled in the Healthcare plan when we receive a BAA? Or is a Zoom Healthcare account really necessary? Under my "current plans", I show both Zoom One Pro and Healthcare (see attached screenshot). I just want to make sure that I don't need to do anything else in order to be HIPAA compliant. Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

aeudailey
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hi there! Yes, that is correct - if you're under a BAA with us, you're enabling HIPAA compliance. You do not need anything additional. Here is a helpful support article too - https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/207652183-HIPAA-Business-Associate-Agreement-BAA-

Please let me know if you have any additional questions! 

Cheers, 

Amelia  

Thank you so much!

hi,

thank you for that information. Does signing a BAA mean that my paid zoom one personal account is HIOPAA-compliant, even though it is not zoom for healthcare?

crissyd

@SusannaG Yes. Signing a BAA with us makes your account HIPAA compliant even if it isn't a healthcare account. For more information on how to have a BAA signed with Zoom, please contact your Account Executive or Sales.

I have Zoom One Pro. Is it automatically HIPAA compliant?

crissyd

@CGNOLAND No. You need to sign a BAA with Zoom first. For information on how to have a BAA signed with Zoom, please contact your Account Executive or Sales.