cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webinars panellists not receving panellist's link

SheilaB
Listener

I have run regular webinars for over a year now, typically myself as host, up to 3 panellists and up to 500 attendees.

Panellists usually receive their panellist link straightaway when the little box in bottom LHS is ticked.

On our last occasion, although the record confirms this box was ticked, only one panellist received the link.

Any ideas/ suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! Did you by chance have any of the below screenshot boxes ticked when you created this Webinar?

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 12.47.47 PM.png

 Also, were you on the latest version of Zoom at the time that you created this webinar? The panelist emails are run through an automated system that should come from a *********** email for the panelists, so there is a possibility that the panelists could have missed the emails or they were not in the panelist's primary inbox. I recommend that you request your panelists to add the *********** address to their contact list to ensure that they receive all correspondence from Zoom in the future. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @SheilaB, just checking in! Did @YaBoiB's response help you resolve your issue? If so great! Just don't forget to click the accept as solution button! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!