cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webinar recording with the brand image

jcjoin
Listener

Hello, yesterday I did a webinar applying the new branding options (name tags and screen saver), but when I download the recording they don't appear. Is there a way to get the recording as it was broadcast?

6 REPLIES 6

AnnikaZoom
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Cloud recording does not yet support the branded wallpaper or name tag. In the mean time you can use local recording to capture this. 

eliza120
Listener

I had been wondering about this - in the cloud recording, does the branding just not appear so it looks like a normal recording with nothing applied? Or does it cause bugs like black boxes and such?

AnnikaZoom
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Cloud recording has not been updated yet, so the new elements (or bugs) are not there. 
That means - name tag and wallpaper are not visible.
Virtual backgrounds set by the host will show up since it hooks into the existing virtual background experience. 

brenna
Listener

Is the cloud recording updated now to record a webinar with the branding (wallpaper, background and name tags)? 

KelNic
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi Brenna, webinar branding such as name tags and wallpaper are now visible in cloud recordings.

Is it also possible stream the webinar with the branding (wallpaper, background and name tags)? 

thanks!

Isa