cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"something went wrong. please refresh this page"

seanguillory
Listener

Hello!

Every time I try to edit or send a email to attendees and participants, I get "something went wrong. please refresh this page".  It happens only on my desktop computer. I'm running Windows 10. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thanks,

Sean

8 REPLIES 8

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?  or try a different browser.

johnjayr
Listener

i have the same thing.  I have done all the troubleshooting.  I've reset the browser (chrome), stopped my antivirus.  Run Restoro, tried all the solutions that the support people suggested and nothing has changed in over a month.  Win 10 pro 64 bit.  Did you find a solution?

I only recently found a solution. It was my System Mechanic. I uninstalled that and it worked. I have no idea why.

thanx.  I'll check with IOLO and see if they know.  

Im having the same issue. Do you uninstall system mechanic and installed again or they are not compatible and you need to uninstalled for ever??

I didn't have to uninstall SM.  An Iolo tech and I troubleshot this and found that the problem was in the module for "fingerprinting" (a way to check websites as they are called up).  I simply turned off all fingerprinting and that did it.  Don't forget to reboot after you make the change.

I had the same issue and it resolved after I uninstalled System Mechanic.

johnjayr
Listener

If you're running Iolo's System Mechanic, turn off the fingerprinting module.  Then reboot.  That worked for me after hours of troubleshooting.  In the newest version of SM Ultimate it's under "Privacy/fingerprinting protection" I turned it off for all browsers.  ymmv.