cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one time webinar

Bianc
Listener

Goodmorning users,

I work with a client and she wants to organize a webinar, it's a one time thing. 

She has a pro account which doesn't support the webinars. So we need te buy a webinar add-on. 

You can do that in a subscription of month by month. 

Since it's a one time event I would say we do it for a month. What I want to know is how long can you use a the replay link to at the webinar again. Or is it that you can record the webinar (just like meetings) in a local laptop for instance and share the link to replay at any time, even when the subsciption is expired?

Kind regards

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

👋 @Bianc, you'll be able to access your cloud recordings as long as you're a licensed user and to your point yes. You can record the webinar, subscribe for one month, and then cancel if you're still on the pro plan. If you had a cloud recording and were previously a licensed/paid user, you'll need to unsubscribe in order to access it.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

The_WebiNerd
Attendee

If you record to the cloud, you are able to download the recording and share it outside of Zoom.

How do you want people to access the video? Publicly available, permission only, embedded on your website?

We typically advise clients to post their videos to be shared on YouTube or Vimeo which will give you options for sharing settings and ability to embed to sites. Google Drive and Dropbox are decent options for long term sharing to an individual as well as offering file security if you have that concern. 

***Helping individuals and organizations gain success in their virtual and hybrid events. https://thewebinerd.com***

ToastmasterJohn
Listener

I suggest they sign up to zoom on a pro monthly account, they can run a meeting of up to 100 on that, or add the webinar feature for the number of seats needed. After the event, they can cancel the account and only end up paying for one month. Although you have the conversation after the event to see if they want to run another and therefore continue to pay for the account for further months.

John Drinkwater
Webinar Manager for Toastmasters in UK
Independent Teacher and Trainer for Zoom Meetings and Webinars