You're invited to Zoomtopia 2022! Our annual user conference will take place in the Americas on November 8-9 and in APAC, Japan, and EMEA on November 17.Learn more about our hybrid event experience
Everything you need to work together, all in one place.Explore Zoom One's Collaboration Tools
Connect virtually from anywhere with Zoom Meetings
Collaborate together with Zoom Chat
Call the world with Zoom Phone
Create and brainstorm with Zoom Whiteboard
Rich conversation analytics to improve sales
Send and receive messages and calendar invitations
Innovative video solutions for every meeting space.
Bring meeting spaces online with Zoom Rooms
Conference Room Connector links existing rooms to Zoom
Innovative solutions for every space
Solutions to host impactful virtual and hybrid experiences.Find a Solution for Every Event
Host hybrid and virtual events with Zoom Events
Elevate your brand with single session events powered by Zoom Sessions
Broadcast at scale with Zoom Webinars
Host and attend classes, group events, and more OnZoom
An omnichannel cloud solution optimized for video.
Engage customers with Zoom Contact Center
Deliver intelligent support with conversational AI
Zoom solutions elevate collaboration across vertical use cases.Discover Zoom Industry Solutions
Enabling exciting new ways to teach, learn, and connect globally
Transforming client engagement and employee experiences
Improving collaboration between agencies, ministries and constituents
Connecting care, collaboration, and medical innovation
Real-time communication, anywhere in the world
Bridging the in-store and online experiences
Expert support and services for all your design, strategy, implementation, event, and hardware needs.
Flexible subscription plans for hardware
An open platform that allows developers to build Zoom apps and integrations.
Explore over 1,500 apps in Zoom App Marketplace
Documentation for building on Zoom's platform using APIs, Webhooks, and SDKs
Resources that help developers evaluate & build with our solutions
Post your questions and get help from our developer community
Zoom Partners bring Zoom's communications platform to market through alliance, sales, and service partnerships.
Explore Zoom's technology ecosystem
Find a trusted Partner
Learn about Zoom's Partner Programs
Access marketing & sales resources
Login to the Partner Portal and click 'Learn'
Discover new ways to use Zoom solutions to power your modern workforce.
Access expert-led tutorials on Zoom products and features.
Network with other Zoom users, and share your own product and industry insights.
Get documentation on deploying, managing, and using the Zoom platform.
Keep your Zoom client up to date to access the latest features.Download Center
Download hi-res images and animations to elevate your next Zoom meeting.Browse Backgrounds
2021-09-01 12:50 AM
I'm planning to make a webinar event, my first choice is to choose zoom webminar, but I have some questions that until now I haven't found a solution even after I read the zoom documentation and tried the trial
My problem is:
1. how to limit the participants who can join the webminar based on the email that has been registered in the admin (import CSV)?
2. How can each participant registered in the admin (csv import) get a unique link for each participant? because I've tried the trial and found that the link sent to all participants is the same, and every user who has logged in or has logged in can join the webminar even though the email is not registered as a participant.
3. If the link for all participants is the same, then my first question is very decisive, because I don't want the link given to be shared publicly, and I don't want to do manual approval, because 500 participants is not a small number.
4. How can I make sure that when I finish importing participant data in CSV format, Zoom does not automatically send the webminar link to registered participants?
2021-09-01 10:38 AM
Hey there. This is all possible.
Make sure that registration is enabled for the webinar (works the same for meetings). If registration is turned off, all attendees use the same link to join and you cannot restrict access effectively. Registration is required when scheduling or editing the webinar.
View the webinar Invitations tab and Registration Settings, edit. Confirm that you have the following settings:
Automatically Approve: ON (you're uploading a CSV, so you don't need to share the registration link with anyone - no one else can be registered)
Allow attendees to join from multiple devices: OFF (prevents people from sharing the link to join)
Hope that helps!
2021-09-01 05:11 PM
i have tried your suggestions but as i mentioned on 2nd poin, I've tried the trial and found that the link sent to all participants is the same, and every user who has logged in or has logged in can join the webminar even though the email is not registered as a participant.
for 4th Q, yes it solved, thank you so much
2021-09-01 03:23 PM
Oh, to your 4th question, there is a tick box you will need to uncheck to avoid sending the invitations from Zoom at upload of the CSV.
2021-09-07 03:28 AM
when you create a webinar with registration required:
- automatically the pubblic link for viewing the webinar is a link that shows the registration form. Everyone who tries to access the webinar with this link is obliged to register. If you don't want this link is used by someone that is not in your list you can set the option for the manual approval so without your ok no one will be able to access
- in my experience the link that people receive after the registration (or, in your case, after the CSV list uploading) is a personal link. Everyone receives a different link, it's not the same...