cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how many panelists can be on one webinar screen at a time?

scottyg
Listener

how many panelists can you fit on one zoom webinar page?? I have 10 finalists and 3 emcees.. and want to have all of them for a moment on one screen for the attendees.. will they fit, or would attendees need to scroll to page 2?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Alex_PFT
Participant | Zoom Partner

Hi,

Since the desktop client can display up to 25 participants in a single screen of the Gallery view, if gallery view is set for the participants, you should be able to see all of your panelists in the same window. 

Alex_PFT_0-1646068910618.png

Alex

zoom@pft

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @scottyg   I had never thought of this limitation before – good question. 

See this Zoom help page for some good information.  Looks like 9 Spotlights is the limit.

The only alternative way I’m aware of is to find someone that uses Super Sources in software like vMix using ZoomISO to isolate the individual videos. But a 13-person Super Source is going to be tough for most viewers to see. 

Good luck!

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Alex_PFT

Hi,

Since the desktop client can display up to 25 participants in a single screen of the Gallery view, if gallery view is set for the participants, you should be able to see all of your panelists in the same window. 

Alex_PFT_0-1646068910618.png

Alex

zoom@pft

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @scottyg you have some replies worth noting! If any of these replies were helpful, don't forget to mark a reply as a solution if it resolves your issue or let us know how else we can help! Thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!