cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

embed webinar registration form

nico-wef
Listener

i am sorry if this may be a repeat but i couldn't find the guidance to make this happen. am looking to embed a webinar registration form into my wordpress site. the iframe suggested in one thread was of no use - i get the "oh, no - you're lost" page from Zoom"...

can someone have mercy and help me with this question, please?

thank you very much!

nico

PS: am not an IT professional so would greatly appreciate a more "lay-term" response... thank you, again!

11 REPLIES 11

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @nico-wef –

To maintain the level of security Zoom needs over the registration process, I don’t think you’ll find the ability to embed the form elsewhere at this time. I use a prominent button on my WordPress sites that says “Click here to register”. Nobody complains, and I get plenty of registrations. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

DReik
Listener

I used a simple embed code with an iFrame and it works fine - not as pretty as a true embed code from Zoom will be but it's not bad and works fine. Just copy your webinar URL and put it in the code. You can decide on your height and width. If width = 100% it will be responsive. For height, it looks like you have to go about 2000 px to get the entire form to fit (otherwise registrants will have to scroll within the page), depending on your description length. Hopefully they'll come up with something soon. GoToWebinar had this functionality a long time go. 

HTML Code:

<html>
<iframe src="https://smarterp.zoom.us/webinar/register/yourcode here" height="2000px" width="100%" title="Your Title Here"></iframe>

</body>
</html>>

Hope that helps

is there a way that can remove footer of zoom from this iframe

Does this still work for you? yesterday we noticed that on submission of the form, we get an error. It seems like Zoom is now blocking iframes.

I noticed the same problem today. Registration page looks fine, but upon submission, it looks like an error has occured.

Any idea on next steps? Zoom support pushed me over here...

I opened a support ticket, so I will let you know if I learn anything helpful. 

having the same issue - getting an error when registration is submitted.  The confirmation email is going out properly but the embedded webform is showing an error. Thanks!

Yep, that's the issue. I have tested on multiple sites and it no longer works.

Zoom support told me that while it may have worked in the past, new security is stopping it from working now and that we should stop using embeds. Disappointing!

nico-wef
Listener

So, to circumvent this problem, what we've done was to use JotForm to absorb data and then send from JotForm to Zoom registration only the name and email. This way, we can customize the registration form and keep it in the page while sending only the data to Zoom's registration.